Product Sheet English
BORA 250 is an air sanitizer suitable for Urban buses and Coach buses.
It is a rugged mounting device with an air flow of 250 m3/hour that sanitizes the air efficiently and safely in the presence of humans. It is compact, silent, and has a low power consumption.
It can be installed in vehicle cabins such as buses where the air quality needs to be continuously refreshed. It is very suitable for special vehicles that constantly require a high degree of Air Sanification.
BORA 250 does not use chemical substances, does not produce ozone or any other poison gas. Inside it, a “ KtV” filter is applied, through which the airflow goes once inhaled from the environment, the air goes then back out after the treatment: by continuing in this operation the air is constantly inhaled, sanitized and returned to the environment.
- Model: Bora 250
- Capacity: 250 m3/h
- Consumption: 30 W
- Power Supply: 12/24 Vdc
- Lamp Life: 40.000 h
- Dimensions (mm): 440 x 296 x 165
- Maintenance: Dust filter backwash with scheduled maintenance
- Minimal maintenance
- Negligible power consumption
- No employement of chemical products
- No UV rays produced from the device
- No decomposition waste, only an infinitesimal emission of CO2 and water vapor
- Logos on the side confirm the product quality
- Suitable for areas up to 83m2 (with an average height of 3m)