Bora 50 is an air sanitizer very suitable ambulances and refrigerated vehicles for the transportation of perishable goods.
It is a light weight rugged mounting device that sanitizes the air efficiently and safely in the presence of humans. It is compact, silent, and has a low power consumption.
It can also be installed in vehicle cabins such as cars and taxis where the air quality needs to be continuously refreshed.
BORA 50 does not use chemical substances, does not produce ozone or any other poison gas. Inside it, a “ KtV” filter is applied, through which the airflow goes once inhaled from the environment, the air goes then back out after the treatment: by continuing in this operation the air is constantly inhaled, sanitized and returned to the environment.
- Model: Bora 50
- Capacity: 50 m3/h
- Consumption: 18W
- Power Supply: 12 Vdc
- Lamp Life: 40.000 h
- Dimensions (mm): 165 x 150 x 75
- Weight: 1 kg
- Maintenance: Dust filter backwash with scheduled maintenance
- Minimal maintenance
- Negligible power consumption
- No employment of chemical products
- No UV rays produced from the device
- No decomposition waste, only an infinitesimal emission of CO2 and water vapor
- Logos on the side confirm the product quality
- Suitable for areas up to 17m2 (with an average height of 3m)